Fold Flat Filtering Facepiece SOS mask FFPP2
500 AED per Box (10Psc)
U-Mask SOS filtering facepieces provides
effective respiratory protection in industrial /
urban and medical environments where
workers/ people will be exposed to non-volatile
solid and/or liquid particles (dusts, mists, fumes)
virus and bacteria.
- Fold flat shape.
- Headband made by two elastic rubber straps in the professional version
- Adjustable nose-clip between the filter material layers and soft inner lining on nose, to ensure a good face seal over a range of face sizes.
- Exhalation valve, with a low breathing resistance, which drops heat and humidity inside the respirator, makes breathing easier and makes the respirator suitable for hot humid work place.
- R marking to specify that the facepieces is Reusable for more than one work shift, and up to 1 year for discontinue use once opened.
- D marking to specify that the facepieces meet the clogging resistance requirements and also offers a high level of filtering efficiency also in very dusty environments.
- EXTRA exclusive Bio-Activated layer for biodegradation of captured contaminants.
- Tested and CE compliant to new EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- The individual packaging of the facepiece offers greater hygiene and maintenance and avoids any contamination.
The following materials are used in the production of U-Mask
• Filter: filtering material in layers, non irritating, polypropylene nonwoven
• Nose clip: reinforced plastic material
• Face seal: foam PVC rubber
• Straps: Thermoplastic elastomer
• Staples: Steel
• Valve/Valve diaphragm: polypropylene /para rubber
Weight: 17 g
LEVEL OF PROTECTION
U-Mask SOS filtering facepieces is suitable for protection against
non-volatile solid and/or liquid particles up to 30* times the
Threshold Limit Value (TLV-TWA).
* = APF, Assigned Protection Factor (in accordance to EN 529:2005
standard – value for Italy).
U-Mask SOS filtering facepieces is R marked, i.e. it can be used
for more than one shift; the face seal must be cleaned at the end of
each shift using a cleansing wipe. Do not immerse product in water.
STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
U-Mask SOS particle filtering facepieces has a shelf life of 4 years
and 1 year once packaging is opened. End of shelf life (expiry date)
is marked on the product packaging. Product should be stored in
clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: +5°C to +40°C
with a maximum relative humidity of 60%.
When storing or transporting this product, use original packaging
U-Mask SOS filtering facepieces meets the requirements of the
European Directive 89/686/EEC (Personal Protective Equipment)
and is thus CE compliant, as a PPE of III category, according to EN
149:2001+A1:2009 standard. CE Certification compliance and final
product control have been issued by BLS internal lab, the
company producing U-Mask.
BLS certified his own Quality management System according to EN
ISO 9001:2008 regulation.
AED95.24Estimated delivery date 2021/10/17
AED209.52Estimated delivery date 2021/10/17
AED961.90Estimated delivery date 2021/10/17