Gigaset DA610 Corded Phone with Digital Display, Caller ID Function, 50 Contact Storage, 10 Special Ringtone, Volume Control, Electronic Call Lock, Germany Technology for Home & Office, Black
- Flexible Installation – The corded telephone can be plugged directly into your main line or you can use it as an extension of a telephone system
- Corded and yet Free – thanks to the adjustable hands-free function with 7-level volume, you can make calls and move freely – even with cord
- Direct Dial Function – The telephone offers the function of direct dialing – You can store up to 10 numbers for direct dialing – Important contacts are just a touch of a button away
- Immediately know who is calling – Recognize immediately who is calling you – The display of the phone has two lines – It guarantees perfect readability of the name and number of your caller
- German Technology with 1 Year Official Brand Warranty
Gigaset corded telephone makes it easy for you to connect with your near and dear ones. Indulge in hands-free talking with the Gigaset DA610 Corded Telephone, which is packed with many intuitive features to make your calling experience fun and simple. It flaunts a sleek and ergonomic design that allows you to place this phone at any corner of your home or office. Thanks to its caller identification feature, you can instantly recognize who is calling. It has an elastic cord that offers easy reachability and allows you to manage other chores while talking over the phone. All the more, this phone has a digital display that shows the time, date and call duration. Now, you don’t need to struggle through the pages of your diary for dialing frequently called numbers as this phone can store up to 50 contacts in its phonebook. This device can comfortably store up to then speed dial numbers that enable you to take advantage of more rapid connection options. The redial function allows you can call back on the last five contact numbers by just a press of a button. You can also block the unwanted numbers and turn off the ringer for the peace of your mind. This Gigaset telephone also allows you to check the call history. Key Features Phone Type: Cordless Telephone Base Station: No All That You Need For a better hands-free calling session, get your hands on this Gigaset corded telephone that enables freedom-of-movement so that you can walk and talk. The caller identification feature lets you know who is calling. Keep your contacts on your fingers with the phonebook feature of this phone that allows you to store as many as 50 contact numbers at a time. You can also enjoy the speed dialing function for fast calling. It offers 10 melodies and four volumes for your incoming call’s alert. If you don’t want to get disturbed by the ringing sound, then you can turn the ringer off. The VIP call indication allows you to assign specific numbers a unique ringtone and visual notification. Simple yet Flexible This Gigaset telephone merely to install and operate. You do not need any power connection to use this phone that gives you the flexibility of locating the phone anywhere you want. It is compatible with PABX and PSTN that allows you to connect the phone straight to the fixed line network or use it as a part of an internal network system. An electronic key lock preventing unauthorized dialing accounts for safety. This phone provides you with much more than just basic telephony.
Gigaset DA610 : The standard handsfree corded phone for use in the office or at home.
Making and taking calls is simple with the Gigaset DA610. The handsfree function enables freedom of movement, while the caller identification feature lets you easily see who is calling. The Gigaset DA610’s display enables you to check on time, date, calendar week and call duration at any time.
Simple yet flexible
While remaining straightforward to operate and offering easy installation, the Gigaset DA610 is extremely versatile. A major benefit of the Gigaset DA610 is that it needs no access to a power line, as power is delivered through the network cable, giving more flexibility in where you locate the phone. Pabx and PSTN compatibility allows you to either connect straight to the fixed line network, or use it as part of an internal network of phones within the home or office.
• Display: 14-digit, alphanumerical, date, time, call duration
• 10 speed dial numbers ; 50 phone book entries
• List of the last 50 calls1 ; 5 entries in last number redial list
• Electronic key lock; press any key alarm
• Call blocking
• VIP call with visual and acoustical indication1
• No PSU required
• Call notification: 10 melodies and 4 volumes; ringer off; visual call notification
• Advanced handsfree talking ; 10 polyphonic ringer melodies
• Individual ringer melodies for VIP entries
• Adjustable handset volume ; Hearing aid compatibility
• Illuminated alphanumeric display ; 2-line, 14-digit, 13-segment display
• Easy-to-use text-based menu ; Display of caller’s number (CLIP1)
• List of last 50 missed calls with time and date
• Time display; Date display ; Call duration display
• Phonebook and address book with 50 entries
• List of 5 last-dialled numbers ; Automatic dialling of operator prefix ; Plug-and-play installation
• Visual signal for incoming and lost calls ; Call blocking
|Dimensions||8.8 × 7.2 × 3.2 cm|